CNC Saw Operator
Warehouse | Denver, CO | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Summary: Sets up and operates CNC panel saw in order to cut material to its required finished product.
Essential Job Duties:
- Ability to read blueprints and/or job orders for product specifications including dimensions and tolerances, tooling instructions including fixtures, feed rates, cutting speed, depth of cut; determines sequence of operations
- Responsible for selecting, positioning and securing saw blades.
- Responsible for work piece holding device, machine table, chuck, centers or fixtures.
- Ability to control and position tool and work piece in relation to each other, ability to set specified feeds, speeds, and depth of cut.
- Responsible for and ability to control all aspects of feeding device.
- Turns valve handle to direct flow of coolant or cutting oil against tool and work piece.
- Responsible for observing machine operation, verifies conformance of machined work piece to specifications.
- Ability to operate bench grinder.
- Ability to set up and operate welding machines and flame-cutting equipment.
Experience: CNC Saw Operator experience required (2 years minimum). Wood and metal working is a plus. Must be able to read tape measure and calipers.
If being part of the Professional Plastics Team sounds EXCITING to you, APPLY now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan, Basic Life and AD&D, Voluntary Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Program
Job Type: Full-time