CNC Saw Operator
Warehouse | Denver, CO | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Shift: Second- hours 1:30-10pm
Summary: We are seeking an experienced candidate with the ability and skills to set up and operate the CNC panel saw in order to cut material to its required finished product.
This position will be responsible for the safe and efficient handling and operation of various machines and sawing operations.
Essential Job Duties:
- Able to read tape measure accurately to 1/16”
- Able to operate a saw in a safe manner
- Able to follow all safety rules and guidelines
- Able to read prints and cut sheets
- Able to accurately cut material on saw and saw tables
- Able to adjust saw feed rates and pressures to various material
- Perform maintenance on saw and saw tables
- Demonstrate the ability to read a tape measure to 1/16” increments
- Must be able to operate basic hand tools (grinder & drill)
Licensing/Certificates: CNC certification a plus. Must be forklift certified.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
If being part of the Professional Plastics Team sounds EXCITING to you, APPLY now!