Administrative Sales Support
Operations / Sales | Tualatin, OR | Full Time
Who we are… Professional Plastics - Premier Supplier of Plastic Sheets, Rods, Tubing & Films. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics . We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 18 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Answers incoming phone calls and transfers to appropriate staff
- Performs Invoicing of sales orders daily
- Mails or emails invoices to customers daily
- Processes drop ships and transfers requested by other branches
- Communicates to branches if there are issues
- Enters new customer info into the database
- Processes credit applications
- Assists with PO’s for outside processing of material
- Works with A/R Dept. to release Sales Orders, notify sales person of any delays in order processing
- Processes RMA’s for material returned from customers, verifies the correct material and quantity has been returned, and applies appropriate credit to the customer
- Follows up with factories regarding pending shipping information and communicates any changes to sales person or customer
- Provides data and reports to assist sales team
- Provides general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning and faxing
- Assists customers with general questions such as order status, ETA, etc.
- Creates, maintains, and files records
- Assist with sales order and purchase order entry as needed
- Sends samples and marketing information to prospective and/or existing customers
- Presents data, reports, concerns and ideas to management
Experience: Previous experience preferred.
Full benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, FSA, Employee Assistance Program, 401K Retirement Plan.
If being part of the Professional Plastics Team sounds EXCITING to you, APPLY now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Job Type: Full-time