Administrative | Fullerton, CA | Full Time
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
We have an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant at our Fullerton location. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Fullerton branch office. This position supports multiple managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and will be expected to effectively communicate with multiple branches when required.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Experience with a variety of warehouse concepts, practices and procedures is preferred. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and multi-tasking is expected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Processes credit cards, review and invoice sales orders daily, using required security processes
- Processes drop ships and transfers requested by other branches
- Responsible for inventory adjustments
- Maintains new customer information database
- Processes credit applications
- Assists with Purchase Orders for outside processing of material and/or labor
- Receives materials, responsible for ensuring material and quantity are correct, notifying management of any discrepancies
- Releases sales orders, notify sales person of any damage or discrepancies in quantity
- Responsible for RMA processes
- Responsible for communicating shipping information to sales team and customers
Experience: Previous administrative experience is preferred. Experience working in a warehouse and sales environment preferred. Distribution, manufacturing and/or plastic industry is a plus!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full time
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays