HHA/ CNA1/ CNA2 - Bilingual
HomeCare Field Staff | Charlotte, NC | Full Time
Nurturing Nurses HomeCare is a high-class agency looking for CNAs and Home Care Aides (PCAs) to assist with our home care clients throughout the Charlotte Metro and South Carolina areas.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals, love providing care, assisting, and bringing life to the lives of others. We have flexible scheduling and all shifts are available (morning, afternoon, evening and nights). We offer supplemental insurances (ie Term Life, Accidental, Dental, etc)
- Maintains confidentiality about all clients, healthcare staff and documentation.
- Meets annual in-service requirements under Agency policy and state regulations.
- Maintains and enhances skill through attending appropriate staff development training
- Appearance is professional and complies with agency dress code.
- Maintains a cooperative manner towards client/family and all members of the healthcare team.
- Providing Companionship or sitting services
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring (ADLs)
- Transportation to appointments/appointment management
Applicants must have:
- A current NC CNA certification and in good standing
- Negative COVID Test in the last 14 days
- Recent TB
- Minimum of 1 years of experience
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Reliable transportation (travel is required throughout the Charlotte and surrounding areas)
- Pay rate for CNAs start at $11+/hour
- Ability to work alternate weekends
- Bilingual a plus