Client Accounting Assistant
Finance | New York, NY | Full Time
Client Accounting Assistant:
The Client Accounting Assistant reports to the Client Accounting Supervisor to ensure the highest quality of financial service to our staff and clients. The Client Accounting Assistant role includes the ability to support the client accounting team to maintain documents and meet deadlines. They will act as the liaison between vendors and the client accounting department. The role requires extreme attention to detail and organization.
- Assist team with completion of vendor credit applications
- Assist team with completion of documents that need to be sent to management for approval and signature
- Assist with Month Start tasks as directed by Client Accounting Supervisor
- Complete Digital filing tasks as needed
- Respond to vendor inquiries via the shared inbox
- Run and distribute weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports
- Complete Client and Vendor Audit letters for review
- Sort ticketing system; redirect tickets to the appropriate team member
- Manage specific task in the ticketing system
- Save all vendor invoices to Dropbox and archive on a monthly basis
- Vendor invoice data entry
- Routing exceptions in the AP automation system for approval
- Connect with individual teams on outstanding and pastdue vendor invoices
- Campaign Reconciliation Reporting, document audits, enforcing naming conventions and document manager upload
- Monthly review of the company’s American Express credit card statements
- Review expense reports and receipts to ensure correct dates, amounts, etc. and ensure all charges fall under company policy
- Travel receipt download and confirmations
- 1 - 2 years of experience with data entry and file management, preferable
- Experience with Accounts Payables and accounting software, preferable
- Proficiency in Gsuite and MicrosoftSuite programs; fundamental understanding of table and formulas.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees and vendors.
- Ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal/professional relationships with employees, vendors, clients, etc.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Some after-hours work may be required.