Graphic Designer - B2B
Marketing | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps DTC brands grow by identifying media’s incremental contribution to business outcomes and providing a single source of truth for media investment decisions. The Measured Intelligence Suite is easy to use, enterprise-grade software that delivers automated incrementality experiments for every marketing channel and cross-channel source of truth reporting. Measured experiments are powered by a marketing data warehouse that was purpose built for analytics, providing a privacy-compliant place to store, manage and utilize valuable marketing data from across the business. Measured is a 100% remote-first company with employees located all around the world.
- You will be responsible for consistently creating and packaging high-quality, on-brand digital content and collateral with quick turnaround times, including sales materials, presentation slides, ebooks, and advertisement creative.
- You are willing to work in team-oriented software such as Figma, Google Slides, and Google Docs in order to prioritize collaboration with the marketing team.
- You’ll be a core member of the Marketing team, producing public-facing sales and marketing content.
- You will be responsible for owning Measured’s graphic design request process, receiving and prioritizing multiple projects at once to deliver on time per the business needs.
- You will manage graphic design resources and make them available to the company with instructions, including logos, guidelines, icons, email signatures, linkedin banners, and other internal resources.
- Rapidly produce concepts, mockups, and prototypes – knowing when to create low-fidelity sketches versus pixel-perfect comps.
- You collaborate with copywriters and Sales, Marketers, and Product Marketers to deliver high-quality, high-performing design assets.
- You bring design excellence to every asset by crafting powerful visuals with a constant test and learn methodology.
- You collaborate and design the Sales Marketing slate of assets, understanding ongoing enablement needs; create collateral and training materials for competitive counter-tactics and product education.
- A proven track record and portfolio of excellent software visual designs and user experiences that promote user experience and business goals.
- Proficiency in English
- Minimum BA/BS or equivalent
- 3-5+ years of experience working in the field of digital design, visual design and user experience.
- Experience with Google Slides, Google Docs, - Confluence, JIRA, Monday.com, and Figma a plus.
- A degree in a design-related field (Human Computer Interaction, Visual Design) or comparable experience.
- Knowledge of UX/UI patterns and principles.
- Experience in working at a SaaS platform.
- Drive and passion to improve the customer experience and public perception of Measured.
- Ability to accept and synthesize feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process, and optimally produce multiple, highly polished work pieces in a timely fashion.
- Experience crafting sales materials, digital booklets, and other assets that combine graphics and test.
- Comfortable with rapid development of similar concepts to create a complete portfolio of Measured media outputs.
- ****Please attach/upload a design portfolio or website link with relevant assets to your application***
No recruiters, applicants only.