Director, Product - Data Platform
Product | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps inform the incrementality of paid media for acquisition marketers to drive cross-channel investment decisions. Its approach is rooted in innovative, always-on experimentation, proven to be the most effective and accurate methodology for determining incremental contribution. Incrementality drives Measured’s cross-channel attribution and decisioning platform. Measured is powered by a privacy-compliant and quality-controlled marketing data platform provided as a service. Measured is based in Santa Monica and maintains offices in New York, Boston and India.
The product management function at Measured is structured as a cross-functional discipline driving the full product development lifecycle from market research, product strategy, technical product management, product rollout and product operations. Product managers act as mini-CEO’s of their product line and lead all related efforts end-to-end.
The Platforms product group is responsible for building a scalable, accessible, artfully curated and easily affordable platform for marketing data in the walled garden-GDPR/CCPA age. The platform now houses 90% of all datasets that marketers need to build data-driven marketing applications. Measured is seeking a product manager who will lead building a data science toolkit for marketing that will help marketers put together advanced data science applications like marketing mix models, predictive LTV models, segmentation models, personalization and the like in a “lego-blocks-like” manner.
The ideal candidate brings an entrepreneurial mindset, enjoys the process of discovering solutions for unsolved market problems, pours enormous energies into building out a product against the solution, and work with everyone under the sun to see it succeed.
- Product strategy: Developing MRDs, PRDs, screen mocks. Working with market-facing teams to collect feedback, distill and iterate on requirements. Develop roadmaps for product line. Develop resourcing forecasts and delivery expectations.
- Technical product management: Work with engineering and data science to develop and release product within an iterative agile framework.
- Product rollout: Work with customer success to identify customers for betas, rollout product, collect feedback and feedback learnings to shape strategy and development.
- Product operations: Support operations with advanced product support, deep-dive analysis of results and as a general go-to-person for anything related to product line.
- Prior industry experience in AdTech/MarTech or marketing measurement or media analytics or media agency required.
- Prior work experience in software development or technical degrees or technical product management required.
- Prior work experience in data science or data-driven marketing roles preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS or equivalent experience