Customer Success | US (Remote) | Full Time
Who We Are
Measured helps inform the incrementality of paid media for acquisition marketers to drive cross-channel investment decisions. Its approach is rooted in innovative, always-on experimentation, proven to be the most effective and accurate methodology for determining incremental contribution. Incrementality drives Measured’s cross-channel attribution and decisioning platform. Measured is powered by a privacy-compliant and quality-controlled marketing data platform provided as a service. Measured is based in Santa Monica and maintains offices in New York, Boston, Toronto, and India.
This role will be instrumental in analyzing data from various sources such as clients CRM systems, media platforms, site side analytics platforms and other sources to distill insights and recommendations for clients around marketing effectiveness and marketing investment decisioning .The ideal candidate brings an entrepreneurial mindset, enjoys the process of discovering solutions for unsolved market problems, pours enormous energies into building out a product against the solution, and work with everyone under the sun to see it succeed.
- Perform analysis and extract insights and recommendations on marketing experimentation efforts on behalf of clients and generate reports and readouts for review.
- Work with customer facing team members to craft recommendations for clients on best next steps.
- Analyze data from media platforms and site analytics platforms for quantifying data quality and triangulate insights extracted from experiments. Maintain analytics dashboards for clients, perform data hygiene routines and manage experiment report out responsibilities.
- Gather best practices across projects and prepare analytics and experimentation best practices to be shared across the organization.
- Learn current data science utilities and apply them to client projects.
- Keep up to speed on current data science approaches being used in the company to service client needs
- Minimum 7 years experience in media analytics, and 2 years managing a team.
- Location: Anywhere (working hours will be EST ).