Marketing Campaigns Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Guidebook is a simple yet powerful mobile application builder that lets you create an app in four easy steps with no technical skills required.
Thousands of organizations use Guidebook to create mobile applications for their conference, corporate meeting, university campus, or other custom event—but it doesn’t stop there. Our mission is to connect people with the places in which they spend their time. Forward-thinking professionals are using Guidebook’s simple app builder to make interactive mobile guides for their student orientations, college campus tours, venues and corporate campuses, airports, and any other place where there’s a lot going on.
Here at Guidebook we know the future is mobile—come join us on the challenge!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Guidebook is seeking an enthusiastic and savvy Marketing Campaigns Manager to help take the company’s programs to a new level. You’ll be a key member of the marketing team, and help design, orchestrate and deliver these programs as well as measure and report the outcomes and success metrics. You’ll work closely with marketing and sales leadership, sales and marketing operations, and others to deliver a range of coordinated programs from inbound paid and earned initiatives, content marketing, outbound prospecting and much more.
Key competencies for this role include experience with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Marketo, and Salesforce. The Marketing Campaigns Manager will need to have strong project management skills and confidence in handling a lot of moving pieces. We’re looking for a strategic thinker and collaborator with a track record of working cross-functionally with marketing, sales organization, and product management groups.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Host introductory meetings, get to know the team, and develop a complete understanding of the marketing, sales, and product management organizations
- Get up to speed on our product offerings and sales verticals (enterprise, corporate/SMB, and education)
- Learn about our systems and reporting capabilities
- Manage existing campaigns and plan the next quarter’s campaigns
WITHIN 6 MONTHS OR LESS, YOU’LL:
- Conduct A/B tests to optimize key marketing metrics such as conversion and ROI
- Work closely with our Content Marketing Associate to ensure the timely and strategic delivery of messages
- Establish KPIs, track performance/success, measure, analyze and adjust campaigns in-flight based on performance. Assess campaign effectiveness by product, medium, source, offer type, and target audience
- Prepare marketing reports and post-program analysis summarizing campaign results
WITHIN 12 MONTHS OR LESS, YOU’LL:
- Organize and lead regular cross-functional status meetings; communicate project health and facilitate issue mitigation across teams
- Work to make the rest of your team better because they should be making you better too!
OTHER CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3-5 years experience in a demand generation / campaign management role
- Ability to analyze and optimize programs
- Experience with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Adwords, Marketo and Salesforce, or like systems
- 100% paid benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation time
- Stock options
- Awesome company retreats, aka Guidetrips to places like Tahoe and Yosemite
- Make your workstation yours: Desk customization (fancy hydraulic standing desks; docks/stands; keyboards; whatever else you need to be productive)
- Fully stocked kitchens with every snack and drink your heart desires
- Transportation Benefits: Clipper Card tax benefit program and a free, unlimited Caltrain GoPass
- Comfortable lounge areas for work and play
- Great office space in SOMA
- Discounted gym memberships through Fond
- Reap some good karma: group volunteer events