Human Resources | Islamabad, Pakistan | Full Time
Convo creates workspace software for companies to make team communication a breeze. If you find yourself spending your entire day in your inbox, Convo makes it so much better. Today, the company serves over 12,000 businesses across 156 countries, with support for 33 different file types – including images, presentations and documents.
About the Role
Convo is looking for Human Resource Manager to lead our team. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR Manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop and monitor overall Employer branding tactics and procedures
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Carry out activities to enable team building across the organization.
- Spearhead motivation and recognition programs and activities for employees.
Requirement (For both)
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of HR Best Practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field