Graphic Design - Custom Apparel | Wheeling, IL | Full Time
Champro® Sports is a privately owned sporting goods and apparel manufacturer that has been in business for 30 years. We have received numerous industry awards for our business practices and excellent customer service. Our business philosophy is focused on our customers and we take pride in providing them with the best values in team sports equipment and apparel.
With direction from the Senior Production Artist and Graphic Design Manager, the Production Artist will share the responsibility for the set-up of production files and proofs for dye sublimation and custom apparel.
The ideal candidate will possess an upbeat attitude, fast fingers and the ability to take ownership and pride in their work. The candidate will need to communicate effectively in and outside of the department and have a desire to grow alongside the company. This position requires a strong attention to detail, ability to perform accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to comprehend detailed sets of written instructions.
- Prepare template based team sports uniforms for production
- Create custom vector artwork based on customer specifications
- Monitor all work to make sure it is complete and accurate
- Be willing to complete various tasks, sometimes unrelated to the items listed above to aid in completion of other marketing projects
- Communicate effectively with the members of the marketing team and adapt quickly to a fast-paced, deadline filled, detail orientated environment
Our Job Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field (Bachelor’s Degree Preferred)
- Strong knowledge and experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Working knowledge of the following programs:
- Outgoing & positive attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a PC environment
- Interest and passion for sports a plus!
This is a full time position and you will be required to work 40 hours a week with the possibility of extended hours during periods of high volume.
To apply, please send your resume along with a link to your online portfolio. No candidates will be accepted without a portfolio.
- We are proud to offer eligible employees a full-range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability coverage, 401k, Profit Sharing, paid time off, holidays, and payment toward gym membership fees.