Web Project Manager
Marketing | Remote a possibility | Full Time
As a Project Manager, you are the day-to-day contact to our customers and have the responsibility to understand the scope and context of all website technology to support our customers in achieving their goals. The Project Manager has overall responsibility for planning, directing, coordinating, and delivering activities pertaining to the technology and business solutions. This requires ensuring project objectives are accomplished and aligned with business goals and priorities; managing the project team to include interactions with various internal departments as well as external vendors and customers.
The position is remote/home office in the U.S.
- Own entire projects via the understanding of requirements, creation and management of timelines, organization of assets & team members and alignment via written and verbal communication
- Collaborate with different departments from Sales, Account Management, Design, Product, Development, SEO, Reporting and Programming to gain alignment and transform information into a cohesive plan
- Actively monitor project risks and scope to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Serve as a main client contact on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
- Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and leaders on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- Consistently identify needs that your clients may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and external status meetings (i.e. coordinate and facilitate meetings, draft and issue timely agendas and re-caps, follow up on action items, etc.)
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that it does not jeopardize an on-time on-budget approach
- Conduct final client level quality assurance testing on all deliverables
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 - 5+ years of related professional experience, including Digital Project Management experience supporting cross-functional digital projects
- Professional maturity, composure, and emotional intelligence
- Knowledge of project management/planning software
- You thrive under deadlines, juggling multiple and competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent client facing and relationship management skills
- Business Management Skills - Strong leadership skills (listening, communications, coaching), proven ability to formulate and implement strategies, ability to manage in a matrix organization, ability to implement and manage change.
- Planning and Organizational Skills –Excellent organizational, planning and proven ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Decision Making – Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Office Tools – Strong technical aptitude and skilled in MS Windows-based office tools including project management, SharePoint, presentation software, database software and desktop applications
- Empowerment, Coaching and Teambuilding – Ability to provide guidance and coaching while empowering staff to perform their role. Create and maintain sense of teamwork to ensure accountability, cooperation and collaboration towards a common goal.
- Analytical and Conceptual Thinking – Ability to interpret and analyze situations, identify solutions and formulate recommendations for effective management.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner
- Innovation – Ability to initiate creative thinking to accomplish continuous improvement and evolution of the PMO.
- Communication – Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
What we Offer:
Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.