Internal Application: Tier 1 Support Specialist
Operations | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
The Tier 1 Support Specialist provides customer support, as well as ensure availability and uptime for all Cendyn services and systems by providing technical and non-technical assistance, training, and ongoing support to high value clients for a variety of web-based products and applications that cater primarily to the hospitality industry.
- Provide efficient client support and technical assistance via email, chat and telephone
- Confidentially walk client through systems and assist with their requests
- Ensure that all client needs are met promptly and professionally
- Manage daily and hourly reporting processes
- Identify solutions for technical challenges
- One year certificate from college or technical school or at least 1 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to run and interpret the results of basic SQL queries
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet critical deadlines
- Able to multi-task and handle several cases at any one given time
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, extremely organized and passionate about client support
- Proficient with Windows Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Access, Word, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills with strong sense of responsibility
- Analytical reporting skills and basic technical writing ability
- Able to type 40 – 60 WPM
- Able to work all shifts hours within 7:00am-11:00pm depending on schedule and weekends
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity and formal training process to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- Proven career opportunity for high performers
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. With a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms, Cendyn drives sales, marketing and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, Las Vegas, San Diego, London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Bangkok and Tokyo, Cendyn proudly serves clients in 143 countries, delivering over 1.5 billion data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit www.cendyn.com.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.