Team Lead, Ad Ops and Analytics
Digital Marketing | Remote a possibility | Full Time
Why work at Cendyn
Do you want to work with some of the best hotel brands in the world? Are you passionate about your talents and thrive in a fast-paced, growing and collaborative environment? Then Cendyn is the place for you.
With an inclusive work environment and community that fuels creativity and innovation, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact in the hospitality industry.
Want to join our award-winning digital media team? Apply today!
As the Team Lead of AdOps & Analytics you will be leading a team that is utilizing platforms and tools to advance the digital strategy capabilities of Cendyn and our clients. You will be conducting research and analyzing industry data to identify trends/opportunities and will be communicating data and learnings through reports and presentations. The idea candidate will be passionate about marketing technology and implementing new solutions to continually improve our tech stack. You will advance the digital capabilities of Cendyn as well as help manage and guide the digital strategy for clients.
The position is remote/home office. Strong preference for Boca Raton, FL area or the following states: AZ, CA, FL,GA, MA, MO, NE, NV, OH, PA, TX.
- Oversee a team of analytics and ad operations specialists
- Oversee QA process and troubleshooting for hotel websites and the associated third-party shopping carts
- Manage MySQL and Big Query database
- Provide automated reporting deliverables for clients and internal teams
- Coordinate data visualization with Tableau and Data Studio
- Manage ETL and Supermetrics transfers
- Collaborate with various internal teams and third-party vendors to ensure successful completion of analytics deliverables in a timely manner.
- Produce reporting and perform analysis on hotel website traffic and conversion by funneling in data from various data sources into Google Data Studio.
- Train clients and internal teams on Google Analytics and other analytics related platforms
- Work with Account Managers and clients to answer analytics and reporting related questions
- Provide analytics consulting services to strategic clients
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in web analytics field and/or data science
- 3+ years of experience managing a team
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, and Google Campaign Manager
- Fluency with SQL (MySQL or BigQuery)
- Experience with multi-client ad trafficking and QA
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience reporting on and analyzing e-commerce websites
- Familiarity with the hospitality industry
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Tag Manager (DTM/LAUNCH)
- Experience with Adobe Audience Manager
- Google Analytics certification
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Ability to follow precise directions and manage time well
- Strong desire to learn in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Must be a team player who is comfortable with feedback (both internally and from clients)
- Can juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to organize thoughts and present information in an informative, relevant and concise manner to internal and external stakeholders
- Resourceful and strategic mindset
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis
What we Offer:
Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.