Internal Application: Strategic Accounts Manager - Americas
Sales | Remote - Work From Home | Full Time
The Strategic Accounts Manager-Americas maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to strategic accounts, the incumbent is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. The role represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. The role reports to the Director of Strategic Accounts of the assigned Region.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years of strategic sales experience in a business-to business sales environment.
- Proven experience in successfully selling cloud-based software, SaaS solutions
- Experience in working on your own and being self-motivated
- Successful track record of building, managing and closing sales pipeline
- Strong sales, analytical, pragmatic, organization, communication and people skills required
- Working knowledge of hotel sales management
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to innovate, overcome obstacles and implement best practices including sales methodologies
- Ability to travel as required to support regional and corporate business objectives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and computer savvy to learn other applications as needed
- Business-to-business experience preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
- This position requires up to 50% travel - frequently overnight
- Work from Home - remote
- Relationship Building: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others in achieving corporate objectives.
- Personal Effectiveness: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to company’s business success.
- Customer Focus: Passionately meets or exceeds customer expectations. Enters the customer’s world through listening and understanding. Nurtures relationships by recognizing and delivering on customer needs and opinions.
- Managing complexity: Is able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change while maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives.
- Goal setting/short term planning: Achieves results by setting goals using quality planning, analysis and decision making. Adapts and copes successfully with changes.
- Business Management: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by effective management of business processes. Effectively plans, budgets, tracks and evaluates performance of his/her business area.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. With a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms, Cendyn drives sales, marketing and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, Las Vegas, San Diego, London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Bangkok and Tokyo, Cendyn proudly serves clients in 143 countries, delivering over 1.5 billion data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit www.cendyn.com.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.