Internal Application: Software Developer
Development | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time
The Alpharetta-based developer will mainly work on guestrev, Cendyn's Revenue Management System product. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with experience developing scalable data platforms. They must be at ease working in an Agile environment with little supervision. We are looking for someone with strong experience in C#, SQL, and preferably C++.
- Design and develop .NET applications and services using C#
- Maintain existing C++ modules and be able to port to C#.NET as needed
- Customer support via troubleshooting application issues and providing operations support for nightly data processing
- Assist as required with implementing new customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with C#/.NET and SQL in an MS-SQL environment
- Experience working with large and/or complex data sets in SQL Server
- Experience with data modeling, data analysis, data profiling, performance tuning, and data mapping
- Demonstrated problem-solving and debugging skills with strong ability to quickly learn and understand business processes
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams as well as independently
- Ability to work under pressure to resolve critical production issues
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Toronto, Whistler, London, Munich, Tokyo and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.