Internal Application: Senior Paid Social Specialist
eCommerce | Hybrid in Hyderabad, India | Full Time
The Global Paid Social Senior Specialist is a part of the Paid Social team, managing the day-to-day execution of paid social campaigns. This includes overseeing ongoing performance optimizations and solving issues to achieve/exceed campaign goals. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, hands on paid social experience and be highly skilled at implementing strategic paid social media initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be expected to develop paid social media strategies, launch, and manage campaigns, and optimize performance. Utilizing research tools and concepts related both to social media marketing and the hospitality industry, the paid social media manager will be bringing forth new recommendations based on social trends, market research & campaign performance data. The paid social senior specialist will mentor, train, and assist the Global Paid Social team in being accountable for performance, budgets and the timely execution of social initiatives that maximize results, while working closely with the US Paid Social team and with other cross-channel and department teams. The applicant should be resourceful and have a strategic mindset with analytical skills.
This position will support the Digital Media team and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic planning, managing & optimizing the paid social media advertising campaigns on platforms such as:
- Managing multiple clients/brands with budgets ranging up to $250k+ monthly
- Assisting the Global Paid Social Manager with the mentoring, training and developing of junior team members
- Work closely cross-channel with US & global experts within search, display, and programmatic to ensure optimal allocation across channels
- Compile performance reports, ensure data integrity and accuracy, and provide actionable insights from complex and diverse data sets and coherently communicating those insights internally and to clients
- Assist with the paid social media planning and testing strategy creation, leveraging historical performance, industry benchmarks, and research to deliver the right message to the right audience throughout their unique customer journey, including but not limited to audience targeting, creative, ad format, budgets etc
- Understand Facebook tracking and measurement through Facebook Pixels and Event Manager, and have a basic knowledge of digital media measurement and multi-channel attribution
- Budget pacing and management of overall budgets
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university
- At least 4+ years of dedicated experience in Paid Social Media
- At least 1-2 years of leadership experience of training and mentoring junior team members
- Solid understanding of Facebook (Meta) Business & Ads Manager
- Experience with Pixel & Conversion Event implementation, troubleshooting & how to leverage to meet client goals
- Facebook (Meta) Conversion API experience is a plus
- Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn and Reddit experience is a plus but not required
- Experience managing multiple clients/brands with overall budgets of $250k+ monthly
- Experience in Campaign Optimization, with ability to solve issues and achieve/exceed campaign goals.
- Good communication skills, and ability to problem solve and escalate issues.
- Proven analytical, planning, and project management skills
- Experience working remotely and willingness to balance working hours across global time zones
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Digital and/or hospitality marketing experience is helpful, but not required
- Facebook (Meta) Blueprint certification a plus
- Highly motivated and willing to work closely within social team as well as cross-channel, with experts within search, display and programmatic, and cross-departments with accounts management, planning, creative etc
- Understanding of how other digital channels like Paid Search, Display and Video integrate into a full funnel media mix
- Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and presentation
This job operates may work in an office environment. Working in an office environment requires a high degree of discipline and the ability to work with others in a moderately noisy open office environment with centrally controlled head/AC setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 p.m. to 4:00 a.m IST (9am-5:30pm EST) to start with the ability to discuss flexibility after first 90 days.
This position requires up to 10% travel. Frequently, travel is outside the local area and overnight
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.