Senior Paid Search Specialist
eCommerce | Hybrid in Gurgaon, Haryana, India | Full Time
The ideal Sr. SEM Specialist for this position will have prior search engine marketing experience, be data-driven, and have proven success managing numerous search engine marketing campaigns. As part of the SEM team, you will create new campaigns, conduct bid management and optimization, and keyword copy in support of client goals. Confidence, accountability and action-oriented attitude are the keys to success.
- Build new search campaigns across Google and Bing with a focus on quality assurance
- Build new relevant keywords to target within Search campaigns based on search query reports and other relevant keyword research tactics
- Act as a resource and mentor for more junior team members. Providing them feedback for campaign updates or optimizations as needed.
- Creating and implementing relevant ad extensions for all campaigns across Google and Bing
- Craft a detailed roadmap with tests for search and meta with the intention of pushing the status quo and improving the overall performance of the accounts
- Set up and strategy planning for new clients
- Analyze data to provide actionable insights, monitor trends, and leverage dashboard for client
- Build knowledge base including keeping current on the latest trends in digital media, attribution, and the role of search in the customer journey
Required Education and Experience:
- BA or BS from accredited college or university
- 3-5 years’ experience executing and managing paid search campaigns
- Microsoft Suite, with advanced knowledge of Excel & Powerpoint
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Google Analytics Certified
- Knowledge of metasearch campaigns
- SA360 experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail with strong capacity for problem solving
- Proven self-starter with ability to juggle priorities and manage expectations
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.