Internal Application: Senior Implementation Specialist, Revenue Mgmt
Product Management | Remote a possibility | Full Time
The Senior Implementation Specialist will be responsible for managing and implementing all of Cendyn’s products with a focus on the Revenue Cloud line. The Senior Implementation Specialist will also be responsible for owning and managing the business relationship between Cendyn and its customers. This includes acting as the Cendyn subject matter expert and making sure the solution(s) are delivering tangible and measurable value.
- Implement, test, and troubleshoot Cendyn products and lead projects if they are assigned as the lead resource
- Become a trusted advisor and Revenue Management champion for assigned customers
- Build and maintain internally and externally documentation of Cendyn implementation productions
- Complete delivery tasks and projects on time and meeting customer expectations, for both external and internal customers, in a multi-tasking environment.
- Represent the business interests of Cendyn and the customer during the implementation of the Cendyn pricing and revenue management solutions at the customer’s property(ies). This includes assessing current pricing and revenue management-related business practices and policies and recommending “best practices” and ensuring they are being prioritized and implemented in a timely manner
- Work with several teams to help coordinate project schedules and timelines. Ensure Business related functions remain on target with project milestones
- Identify key components needed for the project, and work with the Technical Consultant and Project Manager to provide accurate recommendations for property setup
- Work with the Implementation Specialist to perform data reviews, providing the necessary recommendations for segmentation and room categorization
- Oversee project reviews with property management to guarantee they understand the setup and system goals prior to initialization
- Coordinate and conduct the training of the Revenue Management department on the configuration, use and application of the Cendyn solutions and to perform refresher training as needed
- Facilitate requests/meetings/calls with other project related subject experts for the Cendyn suite of products. Ensure customers receive all the necessary information/trainings/reviews for all products contracted
- Prioritize requests for system enhancements and coordinate follow-up with the Cendyn or customer’s product management group
- Provide detailed feedback and reviews for implementation handoff to the Customer Success Team
- Mentor, coach, and assist in the development of team members within Project Management Office relating to implementation topics.
- BA or BS from accredited college or university required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Revenue Manager using revenue management systems within the hospitality industry or minimum 4 years in a technical operations environment
- Knowledge of multiple Property Management System’s is preferred (e.g. LMS, Opera, Maestro, SMS).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be an individual who thinks strategically and sees the larger opportunity, without losing sight of the details
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions and garner respect from other team members
- Demonstrated proactive approach to tackling problems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines under pressure, work with limited direction and documentation, and thrive under uncertainty
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and think analytically. Performing analysis as needed.
- Demonstrated success in relationship management
What we Offer:
Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.