Senior Implementation Specialist
Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Location can be any of our European locations incl London, UK, Munich, DE, or Tallin, ET. Where applicable the person will be able to work from the office depending on the local remote work policy.
The Senior Implementation Specialist will be responsible for managing and implementing Cendyn’s products. The Senior Implementation Specialist will also be responsible for owning and managing the business relationship between Cendyn and its customers. This includes acting as the Cendyn subject matter expert and making sure the solution(s) are delivering tangible and measurable value.
- Implement, test, and troubleshoot Cendyn products and lead projects if they are assigned as the lead resource
- Become a trusted advisor for assigned customers on the implementation team
- Build and maintain internally and externally documentation of Cendyn implementation productions
- Complete delivery tasks and projects on time and meeting customer expectations, for both external and internal customers, in a multi-tasking environment.
- Work with several teams to help coordinate project schedules and timelines. Ensure Business related functions remain on target with project milestones
- Identify key components needed for the project, and work with the Technical Consultant and Project Manager to provide accurate recommendations for property setup
- Oversee project reviews with property management to guarantee they understand the setup and system goals prior to initialization
- Facilitate requests/meetings/calls with other project related subject experts for the Cendyn suite of products. Ensure customers receive all the necessary information/trainings/reviews for all products contracted
- Prioritize requests for system enhancements and coordinate follow-up with the Cendyn or customer’s product management group
- Provide detailed feedback and reviews for implementation handoff to the Customer Success Team
- Mentor, coach, and assist in the development of team members within Project Management Office relating to implementation topics.
Non - Essential Functions:
- BA or BS from accredited college or university required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a business analyst in a hotel environment or minimum 4 years in an experience technical operations environment
- Experience as a Revenue Manager using revenue management systems within the hospitality industry or minimum 4 years in an experience technical operations environment is preferred
- Knowledge of multiple Property Management System’s is preferred (e.g. LMS, Opera, Maestro, SMS).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be an individual who thinks strategically and sees the larger opportunity, without losing sight of the details
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions and garner respect from other team members
- Demonstrated proactive approach to tackling problems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and deadlines under pressure, work with limited direction and documentation, and thrive under uncertainty
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and think analytically. Performing analysis as needed.
- Demonstrated success in relationship management
This job operates both in a remote home office and occasional office environment. Working in an office environment requires a high degree of discipline and the ability to work with others in a moderately noisy open office environment with centrally controlled head/AC setting. Working from a remote location requires a high degree of discipline and self-organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days of work are Monday through Friday and subject to changes by Manager’s communication.
Frequent travel – up to 10%
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.