Paid Social Specialist
Digital Marketing | Remote a possibility | Full Time
The Paid Social Specialist position is part of the digital marketing and advertising department. The incumbent should have a strong passion for digital media and paid social media marketing.
As a valued member of an experienced digital marketing team that designs, executes, measures, optimizes and leads development of marketing strategies across social media as well as other media channels, the ideal candidate will be expected to build paid social media plans, launch and manage campaigns, and optimize performance. Utilizing research tools and concepts related both to social media marketing and the hospitality industry, the paid social media specialist will be bringing forth new recommendations based on social trends, market research & campaign performance data. The applicant should be resourceful and have a strategic mindset with analytical skills.
This position will support the Digital Media team and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the paid social media advertising campaigns on platforms such as:
- Experience managing multiple clients/brands with budgets ranging up to $50k-$100k monthly
- Compile performance reports, ensure data integrity and accuracy, and provide actionable insights
- Developing insights from complex and diverse data sets and coherently communicating those insights internally and to clients
- Optimizing paid social media advertising campaigns across platforms and collaborating with the wider team to ensure optimal allocation across channels
- Understand Facebook tracking and measurement through Facebook Pixels and Event Manager, and have a basic knowledge of digital media measurement and multi-channel attribution
- Budget pacing and management of overall budgets
Required Education and Experience:
- BA or BS from accredited college or university (MBA a plus)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience executing Paid Social Media campaigns and familiarity with reporting and insights
- Facebook Business & Ad Manager experience
- High proficiency with Excel, specifically with Pivot Tables and data analysis
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Digital and/or hospitality marketing experience is helpful, but not required
- Blueprint certification a plus
- Highly motivated and willing to work closely within social team as well as cross-channel, with experts within search, display and programmatic, and cross-departments with accounts management, planning, creative etc
- Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and presentation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m and subject to changes by Manager’s communication.
Some light travel within the local market may be required
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.