Paid Social Manager
Digital Marketing | Remote work a possibility | Full Time
Why work at Cendyn
Do you want to work with some of the best hotel brands in the world? Are you passionate about your talents and thrive in a fast-paced, growing and collaborative environment? Then Cendyn is the place for you.
With an inclusive work environment and community that fuels creativity and innovation, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact in the hospitality industry.
Want to join our award-winning digital media team? Apply today!
The Paid Social Manager will be key in understanding client strategy and execution of campaign tasks and monitoring the time management and quality assurance of all project deliverables. He/she is responsible for planning, managing, and optimizing paid social media strategy and execution across Cendyn’s client portfolio. The position involves ensuring that paid social media efforts are aligned with the rest of the digital tactics, and reporting performance results as part of an overall story.
The position is remote/home office. Strong preference for Boca Raton, FL area or the following states: AZ, CA,CO, FL,GA, MA, MO, NE, NV, OH, PA, TX.
- Lead in the development of sophisticated Paid Social media strategies which accurately address the objectives of the client and will enable us to achieve their goals and KPIs
- Ensuring that audits and research are properly utilized to deliver insight-driven/data-driven strategies
- Analyzing the performance of campaigns and identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Utilize tagging and tracking to create advanced audience segments from website or social actions
- Facilitate the development and documentation of processes for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage paid social media to achieve overall marketing objectives and goals
- BA or BS from accredited college or university
- 2-3+ years of experience working in paid media advertising comprising of paid social media planning/buying within an agency/client environment
- Proven ability to strategize and build paid social media plans from the ground upwards
- Strong communication and presenting skills
- A self-motivated individual who consistently monitors their respective landscape in order to keep up with industry developments, new tactics and thought leadership
- Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
- Strong knowledge with Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven
- Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred
- Solid Knowledge of MS Excel application and general knowledge of other office applications, Google work products, and other common applications
What we Offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.