Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Finance | Remote a possibility | Full Time
The Manager of FP&A will assist with financial and operational reporting, improvement of processes, implementation of internal controls, financial and operational reporting and ad hoc projects as requested by management.
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial reporting package and ad-hoc financial reports and analysis
- Assist with creation of dashboards comprised of KPI and operating metrics and act as decision support for product line management
- Identify areas for improvement in internal controls and financial reporting and install processes to mitigate risk or become more efficient
- Assist with coordination of budgets and forecasts
- Assist with development, review analyses prepared by and potentially supervise financial analysts
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- At least 6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of advanced education
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- In depth knowledge of a reporting and planning software, preferably Adaptive Insights
- Working knowledge of financial statements, financial ratios and software or agency KPI
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Major in Accounting, Business, Finance or MIS preferred; MBA or MBA Candidate will be considered first
- GAAP and software accounting
- NetSuite and SalesForce experience
This job operates in an office environment. Working in an office environment requires a high degree of discipline and the ability to work with others in a moderately noisy open office environment with centrally controlled head/AC setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m and subject to changes by Manager’s communication.
No travel is expected for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
This position requires an individual qualified to work in the US. No relocation or sponsorships are provided.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.