Internal Application: Front End Developer
Development | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
- Follow designs to create client-side applications for programs.
- Maintain UI-Kit Standards and Themes.
- Work with teams to create interfaces based on requirements.
- Working with development team environments, technical and design expertise in .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET and MS SQL Server.
- Provide estimates on completing tasks per requirements.
- Review and validate implementations of self and others to ensure they meet requirements and match the specifications.
- Enforce and evolve front-end development standards and best practices.
- Work with teams to help reach goals in a timely manner.
- Train and support junior colleagues as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of at least High School level education and experience
- At least 5 years’ experience authoring, maintaining, or developing in a web environment.
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) Software Development Process and methodologies
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to pay attention to programming style
- Proven knowledge and experience in web technologies, languages, protocols, tactics, and tools
- CSS preprocessors like SCSS
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Visual Studios
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A motivation to stay current in new web trends and technologies
- Openness to share knowledge with team members and train juniors as effectively
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation package corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is a cloud-based software and services provider that develops integrated technology platforms for driving sales and marketing performance in the travel and hospitality industry. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers the most complete set of innovative software and services in the industry, covering hotel marketing, guest engagement, group sales, and event management. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, San Diego, Alpharetta, London and Singapore, Cendyn proudly serves more than 30,000 clients in 143 countries with enterprise meeting spend levels in excess of $1 billion.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline.