Director of Sales
Sales | Remote a possibility | Full Time
The Director of Sales (East Coast) is a highly organized, results-driven hunter, who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a proven track record of hitting quota. The ideal candidate has experience in software sales in the Hotel industry, and is responsible for new business acquisition across the entire range of Cendyn products and services.
The Director of Sales is responsible for developing and executing a territory sales plan primarily focused on the acquisition of new customers. The individual will maximize every sales opportunity and achieve sales quota for an assigned territory. We are looking for a “doer” with a proven track record of selling over the phone and face-to-face, who can present the Cendyn Solutions via on-line demonstrations, and represent the company at trade shows, hotel conferences and association events. This position will sell to all hotels, management companies, ownership groups and/or other accommodation providers within the assigned region (either North East or South East).
The position is remote/home office in the U.S. in one of the following states: AZ, CA, FL,GA, MA, MO, NE, NV, OH, PA, TX, NY, NJ.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory sales plan for selling Cendyn’s cloud-based software and services platform within assigned territory
- Develop and maintain a robust, diversified sales pipeline for potential new customers
- Review and analyze market data
- Identify potential hotel, management company, brand and ownership company targets
- Cold calling and lead generation
- Proactive inbound lead response time
- Analyze business needs of prospects and develop solutions that meet their needs
- Utilize consultative sales approach—ask relevant questions to uncover needs, identify barriers and overcome objections
- Thoroughly vet out each customer’s decision making process, timelines, key stakeholders during the sales process. Knowledge of MEDDICC methodology is an advantage
- Develop and maintain rapport with key stakeholders for prospects and customers to build strong long-term partnerships
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and sales proposals
- Identify additional product opportunities and upsell existing customers
- Timely and professional follow-up with both internal team members and customers
- Negotiate and prepare contracts with potential customers, understand the legal ramifications of contracts.
- Achieve Sales Quota on a consistent basis throughout the year
- Represent the company during trade shows and other official occasions/events
- Use Salesforce (or other CRM) as the system of record for all sales activity, comply with SOPs for keeping accounts, leads, opportunities, contacts and activity up to date
- Establish thorough knowledge of Cendyn’s product and service offerings, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Cendyn Marketing team to implement Marketing strategy within assigned territory.
- Promote Cendyn brands during trade shows and other events in your region
- Follow internal processes to assist Project Management and Customer Success teams successfully onboard new customers.
- Participate in regular structured sales and business training programs to improve sales performance
- Develop and maintain awareness of industry trends, opportunities and competitive landscape
This position has daily interactions with customers, team members and various critical departments within the organization. In many cases, interactions with both internal and external parties will be at mid and upper management levels.
- /her business area.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
What we Offer:
Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.