Development | Remote a possibility | Full Time
Why work at Cendyn
Do you want to work with some of the best hotel brands in the world? Are you passionate about your talents and thrive in a fast-paced, growing and collaborative environment? Then Cendyn is the place for you.
With an inclusive work environment and community that fuels creativity and innovation, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact in the hospitality industry.
Want to join our award-winning digital media team? Apply today!
Looking for technical candidates who are passionate about all things DevOps. Individual must be able to affect change, be proactive, and passionate about making our development lifecycle as efficient as possible by implementing and evolving DevOps practices at Cendyn. This candidate will need to have a fervor for empowering support, development, and product teams to help drive the company's success.
- Design virtual networks to support workloads with the highest security and performance.
- Perform Azure cloud development and design work that may include logical system design, cloud architecture analysis and design, and systems engineering
- Implement and automate the deployment of IaaS and PaaS services in Azure.
- Develop and implement cloud strategy and vision, enterprise cloud security, cloud solutions design and delivery, cloud migrations, infrastructure automation across a wide range of platforms.
- Develop blueprints for a secure and adoptable multi-tenant cloud framework including custom governance, security, identity management and operational controls.
- Develop automation templates and other Infrastructure-As-Code (IaC) solutions to automate the provisioning and maintenance of large-scale environments and configuration management.
- Perform routine application maintenance tasks via strategy-building techniques. Create and maintain requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance. Troubleshooting existing information systems for errors and provide resolutions or recommendations for resolution.
- Monitoring existing processes entire lifecycle and updating or creating new methods for improvement and minimizing single points of failure or wastage
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience working in enterprise architecture and design across multiple IT functional areas involving hybrid cloud deployments
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Certification or equivalent cloud provider certification
- 3+ years of experience working in Information Technology domain
- 2+ years of experience with design & development of frameworks, reusable components and shared services using JEE or .Net technology using SOA or Micro services.
- 1+ years of experience in capacity planning, bench marking, business continuity and resiliency planning.
- 2+ years of experience architecting and managing Azure cloud environments
- Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, and DevOps pipelines
- Proficiency in PowerShell and hands-on experience with the Azure module, azure CLI and IaC products like ARM and Terraform
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) Software Development Process and methodologies
- Desirable Qualifications
- Understanding or experience with foundational technology components including rules engines, API gateway, BPM, noticing engine, workflow engines, middleware components, MDM, identity, and access management and ETL.
- Knowledge and understanding of virtualization technologies: Server, Storage, Networking. Capable of monitoring and analyzing virtualization key performance metrics.
- Knowledge of computer programming languages, and experience with: C#, C++, Perl, PHP, and Python.
- Similar AWS experience and experience with Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to pay attention to programming style and neatness
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to train, mentor junior colleagues with patience with tangible results
- Monitoring Infrastructure and applications and measure customer experience and KPIs.
What we Offer:
Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.