Development | Remote a possibility | Full Time
The internal CRM Admin will be responsible for managing sales operations, reporting function and underlying data within the SugarCRM and Dealhub CPQ applications and assist with all data migration during acquisitions and process improvements.
The position is remote/home office in the U.S. in one of the following states: AZ, CA, FL,GA, MA, MO, NE, NV, OH, PA, TX. Applicants within a commutable distance of Boca Raton, FL strongly preferred. The preference for this role is to be based in our Boca Raton or Alpharetta office once business normalizes.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the SugarCRM, SugarMarket and Dealhub CPQ environment and provide end-user support including advising internal teams on best practices for maximizing SugarCRM and Dealhub value.
- Manage and maintain 3rd party integrations with Demandbase, Conversica, Salesloft
- Work independently with members of the user community to define, document and prioritize development requirements aligned with the organization’s business and sales goals.
- Manage user access and permissions through user setup, roles and teams.
- Own all reporting and analytics functions within SugarCRM and manage inventory of reports to meet department stakeholders needs.
- Partner with Leadership to optimize reporting and analysis
- Assist in defining required features and mapping SugarCRM and Dealhub features to business processes
- Implement enhancements and roll out new features to the SugarCRM and/or Dealhub platforms
- Design and execute solutions for common challenges such as data mapping, object modeling, and workflow rules within the context of the SugarCRM and/or Dealhub platforms
- Develop, document, implement and maintain training for users on processes, policies, and application configuration including owning the Standard Operating Procedures document.
- Manage inventory of sales operations and financial reports
- Stays current with SugarCRM and Dealhub releases, educating leadership and staff on changes and adjusting solution and configuration based on release developments
- Working with data import tools such as Data Loader or other 3rd party import techniques
- Maintain the integrity of the SugarCRM data base by performing database tasks and duplication cleansing
- Attend regular SugarCRM and Dealhub self-paced courses to extend your knowledge of the platforms.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a CRM administrator using SugarCRM preferably with a CPQ tool.
- SugarCRM certified is a plus but if not, obtain SugarCRM Administrator certification within sixty (60) days of hire
- Hands on experience as a system administrator including implementation, day-to-day operations and maintenance.
- Ability not build custom modules and objects, calculated fields, workflows, custom views, process builders and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Experience with marketing automation systems is a plus
- Strong understanding of a CRM best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on SugarCRM and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, reliable, and takes initiative.
- Strong team player with excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs, specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
What we Offer:
Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role
We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. Their software solutions drive sales, marketing, and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe with a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales, and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With office headquarters in Boca Raton, FL, USA, and offices around the globe in Germany, Singapore, Thailand, and Japan, Cendyn proudly serves customers in 143 countries. Their software solutions deliver billions of data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit cendyn.com.
EEO Statement and Commitment to Diversity
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Cendyn is committed to diversity and inclusion, and is unified in our shared values and mission.