Internal Application: Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist
Accounting | Boca Raton, FL | Full Time
The focus of the position is collecting on outstanding accounts and provide financial and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate collection of invoices, both one time and recurring. This is a business to business role.
- Sending out invoice copies on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to manage and maintain an international A/R portfolio.
- Processing and sending invoices on an ongoing basis
- Assist with B2B Client communications and maintenance of Client file
- Sends emails, makes phone calls related to invoicing and collection of invoices
- Making phone calls when applicable to establish a valid point of contact on 90+ day aged invoices.
- Verifies accuracy of accounts and coordinates changes where necessary to expedite collection activity.
- Works independently and owns responsibility for assigned client collections after training period
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite Products.
- Knowledge of FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practice Act.)
- 2+ years of related billing/collections/accounts receivable experience
- Passion for professional B2B collections and enjoys accomplishing results
- Ability to perform consistently in a repetitive function
- Strong working knowledge of current day billing and collections procedures.
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Software industry experience a plus
- Internet Savvy (For skip tracing purposes)
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented, organized
- Experience with NetSuite and Salesforce a plus
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
What we offer:
- Start-up culture with opportunity to make an impact in your role and our team immediately
- Compensation corresponding to the value you bring to our team
- Excellent on-the-job learning opportunity to grow your skills
- Support of a diverse and international team to reach your goals
- We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this role - local candidates highly preferred
- We are unable to provide employment sponsorship for this role - unrestricted work authorization required
Cendyn is the leading innovative cloud software and services provider for the hospitality industry. With a focus on integrated hotel CRM, hotel sales, and revenue strategy technology platforms, Cendyn drives sales, marketing and revenue performance for tens of thousands of hotels across the globe. The Cendyn Hospitality Cloud offers a complete set of software services for the industry, aligning marketing, sales and revenue teams to optimize their strategies and drive performance and loyalty across their business units. With offices in Boca Raton, Atlanta, Boston, Las Vegas, San Diego, London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Bangkok and Tokyo, Cendyn proudly serves clients in 143 countries, delivering over 1.5 billion data-driven, personalized communications on behalf of their customers every year. For more information on Cendyn, visit www.cendyn.com.
Cendyn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cendyn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cendyn expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cendyn’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.