Program Manager - NGIC Mission Systems Engineering Support
Project Management | Charlottesville, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Texas, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
NGIC NMSE support is essential in order to provide system engineering services for software programs and integration analysis across the mission, to include the Combat Incident Analysis Division (CIAD), NGIC Improvised Explosive Device (IED)/Mines Branch, and Identity Intelligence (Biometrics). NMSE is a comprehensive, iterative management process that includes translating operational requirements into configured systems, integrating the technical inputs of design teams, managing interfaces, characterizing and managing technical risk, transitioning technology from the technology base into program specific efforts, and verifying that designs, analysis, and tactics, techniques, and procedures meet operational needs. NMSE shall ensure that current mission programs, some with high-priority technical program requirements, are operationally maintained to enable current and future NGIC analytical, data sharing, and integration initiatives, as well as achieve system certification and accreditation. NMSE shall also assist programs to ensure that they remain responsive to the requirements and objectives of the Department of Defense (DoD), intelligence and law enforcement communities.
- Manages all aspects of contract execution and manages the hands-on, day-to-day execution of related operational activities
- Responsible for program/project management operations and resourcing of all task order requirements, including staffing, GFE accountability, and tasking responses
- Responsible for meeting all technical and contractual requirements
- Is authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the task order
- Six years of experience with either Systems Administration, Network Administration, Database Administration, or combination experience and a certification in one of the following: CCNP, CCSP or Security+ certification. Additionally, candidate must have at least three years of experience managing teams of at least 10 people.