Administration | Gilbert, AZ | Full Time
Bio Huma Netics, Inc. (BHN) is a United States based mining, manufacturing, and novel technology leader that is driven to enhance the quality of life by empowering others with humic substances. It achieves this through several brand lines in the agricultural, environmental, and emerging products and technologies all based on mined humic substances (ancient oxidized carbon). BHN is a great mid-sized international growth company with solid benefits, a convenient location, and one of the best company cultures you will find anywhere! Please visit our website to learn more (www.bhn.us).
The Payroll Specialist adds value by ensuring that all BHN employees are able to work to their best ability and bring a level of comfort to employees by ensuring that they never have to question the accuracy or timing of their paycheck.
How you will spend your time:
- Implement, maintain, and review payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Ensures compliance with both Mexico and Brazil government payroll laws.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with payroll software.
- Able to plan work and adhere to strict deadlines, including coordinating deliverables from others in the organization
- Fluent in speech and writing in both English and Spanish is strongly preferred.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field.
- Three to five years of related experience.
- Experience with Mexico payroll a plus.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Pay
- Great benefit package with medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 4/9’s schedule with Friday’s off
- Positive work environment with a caring family-friendly staff
- The opportunity to enhance the quality of life!