Packaging Operator I
Production/Packaging | San Ysidro, NM | Full Time
Mesa Verde Humates, LLC (MVH) is a United States based mining, manufacturing, and humic leader that is driven to enhance the quality of life by empowering others with humic substances. It achieves this through the mining, processing, and packaging of high quality Humates. MVH products are advancing Sustainable Agriculture Naturally. Please visit our web site for more information https://humates.com/
Package and pelletize 50 lb. bags of Humate to our customer speciation’s.
How you will spend your time:
- Inspecting and cleaning your work area before the start of each shift.
- Participating in a daily huddle to receive directions for each day.
- Pelletizing 50 lb. and tote bags for daily orders.
- Apply shrink bags over packaged pallets.
- Housekeeping needs around the production area.
- Maintain your personal protective equipment PPE, provided by the company.
- Adjust operations upstream or downstream to maintain a smooth operational flow.
- Operate a forklift to move pallets to staging after they are packaged.
- Completes other duties as assigned by management.
- Good work ethic
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- A full range of body motion.
- A desire to learn and grow with us.
- Ability to be trained to operate a forklift.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma is preferred.
- No experience is necessary, we will train you.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Pay
- Great benefit package with medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- 4/10’s schedule with Friday’s off
- Positive work environment with a caring family-friendly staff
- The opportunity to enhance the quality of life!