Clerical/Administrative | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Workplace Coordinator 2077
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a versatile Workplace Coordinator to join the growing team. The ideal candidate is someone experienced, flexible, reliable, outgoing, and professional, with a positive work attitude with at least three years of experience in an administrative/office role in a fast-paced, rapid-growth company. They will need a wide range of skills from customer service to technical troubleshooting.
Workplace Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Minneapolis, MN 55403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Workplace Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors and maintain visitor sign-in processes including issuing temporary badges to employees, vendors, contractors, etc. Assist employees with special requests acting as an employee relations liaison to provide helpful and accurate information to employees and visitors alike.
- Ensure the offices are well maintained and presentable at all times and any meeting room scheduling conflicts are resolved. Prepare welcome signs for visitors, maintain marquees, coordinate event catering, and provide administrative support to local senior management as well as executive management who visit the office.
- Maintain the common areas, order, and stock all kitchen and copy room supplies, and order signage for the office including employee nameplates for workstations, if/when applicable.
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mail including sorting and delivery to employees or forwarding to corporate, as appropriate, as well as preparing FedEx shipments as needed.
- Monitor space utilization and assign workstations to new hires.
- Acts as liaison to IT to ensure office technology support needs are met. Assistance may be required to perform on-site IT tasks working with a remote agent. A basic understanding of computer set-ups, hardware terminology, and simple network diagnosis is necessary.
- Responsibilities may include booking venues and catering, scheduling transportation, setting up party décor, and coordinating group activities both on- and off-site.
- Create purchase orders, submit invoices, and track current spend for a variety of vendor services. Using your company credit card, purchase items, and submit expense reports related to the respective department. Provide end-of-month spend accruals to our Finance Business Partner.
- The position is based out of our downtown Boston location and will report to our Manager of Real Estate & Workplace Operations, North America-MCE region. This position will also oversee workplace operations at our Framingham, MA location and will be required to travel to that site.
Workplace Coordinator Qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Office – Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint, with competence in Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Drive structures.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to work well with all levels in an organization
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage time, work independently and see projects through completion.
- Ability to take on new tasks and learn new technology quickly.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment.
- Customer service experience.
- Drivers License and Event planning experience preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment