Work Place Coordinator
Operations | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Work Place Coordinator 6185
The Global Workplace Services organization is responsible for designing and delivering facilities and services that reflect the culture to create an environment where people love to come to work, interact with their colleagues, and deliver exceptional results. We are looking for an extraordinary manager who has substantial hands-on experience in managing vendors & building productive relationships with internal customers. The Workplace Site Manager reports to the Sr. Workplace Program Manager and provides management for the Sunnyvale facilities.
- Responsible for supporting the daily operations for the South Bay area.
- Liaise with outsourced workplace operations partners to ensure the effectiveness of daily operations including but not limited to work orders, janitorial, repairs & maintenance.
- Conduct regular space audits to ensure building operations service levels are exceeded.
- Support conference and office space requests including business-critical space requirements,, furniture deployment and minor reconfigurations.
- Support amenities programs and event services
- Administer Emergency Response Team program, ensuring adequate member participation and proper emergency equipment inventories.
- Oversee the furniture inventory and storage process.
- Reconcile services against invoices; ensure billing is consistent with contracted scope.
- Manage assigned work order tickets beginning with timely response, efficient follow through and successful problem resolution.
- Partner with the environmental graphics team to Implement office signage and artwork.
- Accountable for making candidates, visitors and employees feel that our company is a phenomenal place to work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Managed outsourced facilities management vendors for a minimum of 3 years
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of management experience in a commercial high-rise, campus environment or property portfolio management experience
- Demonstrated experience as a leader. 5 years of campus environment / relevant work experience.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Able to understand and immerse oneself with the unique culture to ensure Workplace strategy and plans in proper alignment.
- Able to manage key service providers and vendors to provide effective solutions.
$45-$55 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 12 Month Assignment