Trust & Safety Content Analyst
Compliance | Detroit, MI | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Trust & Safety Content Analyst 7546
We area leading company in the tech and professional networking industry looking for Trust and Safety Specialists to interpret and enforce our policies and protect members from bad content by processing and investigating terms of service, fraudulent and spam related violations. We offer a great work environment and possibilities for career growth.
Trust & Safety Content Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25-$35
- Worksite: Leading tech company in professional networking industry (Detroit, MI 48226)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Trust & Safety Content Analyst Responsibilities:
- Research and resolve all issues related to spam, account takeover and terms of service violations.
- Interpret and enforce content policies.
- Able to manage internal escalations received for fraud and all other disputes.
- Remain up-to-date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines and policy updates.
- Effectively identify problems and issues by performing relevant research using the appropriate tools.
Trust & Safety Content Analyst Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- Previous experience with content policy or anti-abuse operations, or Internet policy and content moderation environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communications skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Competency in Excel, SQL and other technical skills are a plus.
- Weekdays Overnight, 4 days x 10 hrs, Mon-Thurs 8pm-6am
- Weekends Overnight, 3 days x 12 hrs, Fri/Sat/Sun 6pm - 6am
- Weekends Days, 3 days x 12 hrs, Sat/Sun/Mon 6am - 6pm
- Weekdays Days, 4 days x 10 hrs, Mon-Thurs start between 7-10am
- Weekends Days, 3 days x12 hrs, Fri/Sat/Sun 6am - 6pm
- 36 - 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment