Trust and Safety Associate
Compliance | Omaha, NE | Full Time and Contract
Trust and Safety Associate 7235
We are looking for a Trust & Safety Associate to process and investigate content like ads, jobs, posts etc to ensure there are no fake, suspicious and harmful content published on the platform. The Associates are directly responsible for making the internet safer, protecting free speech and defending our brand. As the world's leading professional network, we help professionals make connections and discover new opportunities. We offer a great work environment and possibilities for career growth.
Trust & Safety Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25-$35
- Worksite: Leading tech company in professional networking industry, Omaha, NE 68114
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Trust & Safety Responsibilities:
- Interpret and enforce company policies and protect members from bad online content which includes but not limited to Ads, Jobs, Content Posts etc.
- Remain up to date on key workflow changes, operational guidelines and policy updates
- Effectively identify problems and issues by performing relevant research on content
- Report on and handle reconciliation of disputes to minimize risk and loss
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity and quality goals
Trust & Safety Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience with content policy, fraud or anti-abuse operations
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- Familiarity with internet policy and regulatory environments like spam prevention, fraud detection, account takeovers etc.
- Passion for keeping our users safe while protecting free speech
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, though showcasing some flexibility as per the business requirements
- 40 hrs per week, 1 year contract