Finance | Oakland, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Treasury Analyst 1035846
A leading consumer products company is seeking a Treasury Analyst. The successful candidate will deliver operational and technical expertise to maximize value in a collaborative, cross-functional, and global environment. The ideal candidate will be technically savvy, with excellent interpersonal and planning skills to be successful working with constituents both internally and externally. The company offers a great work environment!
Treasury Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40/hr
- Worksite: Leading consumer products company (Oakland, CA 94612, open to remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment
Treasury Analyst Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with Corporate Financial Planning, Corporate Planning & Analysis, International Planning & Analysis and International Tax in managing total company cash flow forecast process and contribute to strategic planning via preparation and analysis of corporate forecasts, with emphasis on cash, debt, interest income, and expense, and foreign currency transaction gains and losses.
- Monitor retirement plans’ investment performance metrics, report performance results to the fiduciary committee, develop and lead the implementation of changes to funds and investment strategy, as appropriate, ensure compliance with retirement plan investment policies, manage relationships with outside fund managers, consultants, and service providers and partner closely with HR and Legal to support benefits project recommendations.
- Manage the consolidation of international cash flow forecasts, develop and execute foreign currency cash flow hedging strategies; manage relationships with FX counterparties and assist in the development of cash repatriation plans.
- Distribute foreign exchange rates in line with corporate needs (i.e. forecast and monthly close cycles); perform risk analysis on currency and interest rates as required.
- Prepare quarterly close reconciliations, analyzing key drivers of interest income and expense and foreign currency transaction gains and losses; monitor balance sheet (cash and debt) reporting.
- Assist with long-range capital structure planning, including analysis of dividend payout ratios, share repurchase activity, and debt/EBITDA ratios.
Treasury Analyst Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional work experience in Treasury, Financial Planning & Analysis, Accounting, and/or Banking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics required.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or FP&A Certification designation beneficial.
- Solid understanding of investment concepts.
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize and self-manage workload.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP and key financial concepts (working capital, leverage ratios)
- Experience using SAP Treasury SaaS technology.
- Experience utilizing forecasting and valuation techniques (DCF, NPV, IRR)
- Management reporting experience.