Training Development | Omaha, NE | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
A leading tech company is looking for a Trainer. The successful candidate will help design a program to ensure our audience understands the change and are able to apply the new knowledge in their role. The ideal candidate is passionate about learning and utilizing new technologies to deliver effective training. The company offers a great work environment!
Trainer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30-$40/hr.
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Omaha, NE 68144)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
- Design highly engaging materials on changes to the Trust & Safety policy, systems, and tools.
- Influence the redesign of templates, job aids, and diagrams to improve the retention of knowledge.
- Create and edit reference guides, reference materials, and runbooks.
- Design and deliver training programs through Virtual Instructor-Led Trainings (VILT), self-paced learning, and E-learning assets. Delivery may require non-standard hours to accommodate the time zones of the learners. Update the Learning Management Tool with these events and content.
- Build and maintain trusted partnerships with the Policy, Content Moderation, and Quality teams is essential for success. The Policy team is very busy and it will be key to prioritize and reprioritize each month what are the most important topics to teach.
- Work with our Quality team and stakeholders to identify and define success metrics for this program.
- Lead the role-based training for our content moderators. This includes both onboarding and regular update training.
- 4+ years of experience in instructional design and developing online instructor-led and self-study programming.
- BA/BS degree in Instructional Design, Instructional System Technology, Learning Design & Technology, Adult Education, or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Instructional System Technology, Learning Design & Technology, Adult Education, or related technical discipline is preferred.
- Previous experience with a variety of learning tools to create the learning content.
- Previous experience with managing courses and learners in a Learning Management System.
- Previous experience analyzing and producing content through the eyes of a learner.
- Experience with Content Policy or Anti-Abuse Operations.
- Familiarity with Internet Policy and Trust & Safety risk trends like spam, fraud, identity theft, abuse and misinformation
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and theories with proven ability and skills to style-flex as needed based on a variety of situations, individuals and audiences.
- Effective and professional communication skills.
- Passionate about learning and utilizing new technologies to deliver effective training.
- Enjoy working as part of a global team in a collaborative environment and equally enjoy working independently.
- Able to organize and prioritize across multiple projects and deadlines.
- Able to create processes that optimize an environment that consistently changes.