Talent Acquisition | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Recruiter 1019582
A leading video, audio, and voice technologies company is seeking a Technical Recruiter. The successful candidate will identify, engage, and secure top hardworking candidates (both passive and active), as well as work closely with recruiting coordinators to move candidates through the interview process. The ideal candidate has experience with in-house corporate recruiting and hiring Software Engineers. The company offers a great work environment!
Technical Recruiter Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $65/hr
- Worksite: Leading audio video, audio, and voice technologies company (Remote, West coast hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Full life cycle recruiting.
- Act as a consultant in hiring processes,
- Identify, engage, and secure top hardworking candidates (both passive and active).
- Develop sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates for each specific requisition.
- Be the search expert for functional areas by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements.
- Work closely with recruiting coordinators to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- Negotiate potential offers and successfully close candidates.
- Provide excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates.
Technical Recruiter Qualifications:
- 5+ years recruiting- Full life cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-volume production environment.
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Experience recruiting senior Legal and Finance professionals.
- Great background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and "hard to fill" roles.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills
- In-house corporate recruiting but will consider agency recruiter experience (preferred)
- Specific experience hiring Software Engineers (preferred)
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment