Talent Acquisition | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Recruiter 1848
We are looking for a resourceful Technical Recruiter to join our team on a contract basis. In this role, you will establish yourself as a subject matter expert, partnering and collaborating with the business and the team to help build out our Business Technology (Internal IT) presence in our Pleasanton Headquarter.
- Provide exceptional client service and full lifecycle recruiting for Business Technology positions in the region
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the business, candidates and team members
- Manage client and business expectations using market expertise, data and business acumen to educate and influence
- Assist in developing selection and interview process through guidance and training
- Communicate, advise and report on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends and health of candidate pipeline
- Proactively source candidates through various channels, building and maintaining a network of talented candidates through market research, community building and on-going relationship management for a broad/deep range of positions
- Own, manage and drive full lifecycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Review, screen, and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements, while gauging candidates’ motivation for the position
- Present offer recommendations to business, lead offer negotiations and complete detailed reference checking
- Present company and position company's value proposition and story in a compelling manner
- 8-10 years’ experience recruiting for all levels of an organization
- Preferred experience working with Business Technology organizations and recruiting talent with Salesforce
- Development/QA or data engineering experience.
- Strong and proven networking ability, continuously generating a healthy and talented pipeline of candidates
- Proven experience partnering and building productive relationships with clients, partners, and team members
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to create, measure and report on workflow and metrics
- Innovative, creative and constructive ideas that continue to push recruiting success
- Must be able to manage conflicting priorities, while being extremely adaptable, agile and flexible
- Highly detail oriented, ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadline-oriented projects is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication, highly organized with a focus on delivering business results
- Skilled in negotiation, judgment, decision-making and the ability to influence
- Takes initiative, is pro-active with strong follow through and client service
- Self-motivated, driven, go-getter mentality
- Self-sufficient and able to work with ambiguity and little direct supervision
- Partnering and collaborating successfully with senior managers and business leaders
- Metrics driven, tracking recruiting goals and SLAs for the business and analyzing the data.
- Team player, subject matter expert, innovative, constantly looking for ways to improve process.
$65 per hour Remote (Pacific Time based Candidates preferred) 9 Month Assignment