Technical Project Manager
Project Management | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Project Manager 7799
- Comfortable interacting one-to-one with individual technical contributors, senior leaders, as well as coaching teams.
- Help operations teams go from fighting fires to avoiding them.
- You will not only help teams be more efficient, you will see the big picture and ensure processes scale appropriately with the company.
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation, and learning.
- Manage and maintain project backlogs and ensure forward momentum with project execution.
- Leads effort to resolve project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths.
- Manage dependencies between multiple projects.
- Mentor individuals in best practices for planning and execution.
- Develop strong partnerships with technology and business leaders.
- Assess and mitigate risk exposure.
- Manage resource planning.
- B.S./B.A. in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of full time program management experience within an Operations or technical department.
- 2+ years of direct experience with multiple Agile teams.
- Mastered Agile methods and practices through multiple teams (Scrum and Kanban).
- Strong practical and advanced theoretical understanding of managing the life-cycle of large-scale programs and projects.
- Ability to manage multiple major concurrent projects.
$90-$100 per hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 6 Month Assignment