Technical Marketing Engineer ^ (H)
Technical Sales ENG | Loveland, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Marketing Engineer 823162 ^ (H)
Lead the development of the NPI and outbound marketing material for the Test Operations campaign. Work with the PathWave Product Management Team, Global Marketing, Regional Sales (MIMs), and solution partners to ensure the solutions can be effectively marketed, demoed, quoted, ordered, and delivered to the customers.
- For the TestOps campaign:
- Create brochures and datasheets for TestOps
- Collaborate with Product Management team to create messaging for TestOps
- Collaborate with KGM to create though leadership white papers
- Create and update field training materials including demos
- Create and maintain PowerPoint Presentations
- Contribute to and maintain the PathWave Blog
- Create and maintain PathWave InfoHub Videos
- Add new products to k.com
- Test the UX of downloading, installation, and licensing of products
- For the PathWave Product Management Team:
- Organize team SharePoint shared drive
- Maintain PowerPoint Presentations
- Basics of engineering and software.
- Understanding of electronic industry customer test environments and basics of automated test environments in either design validation, I&V or manufacturing.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience with typically 5 to 8yrs.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant specialties.
- Strong commitment to the task, follow through on commitments, tolerance of ambiguity, versatility, and teamwork skills
- Familiar with test software
- Experience with automating instruments and test equipment, electronic industry test, and design flows.
$65 per Hour Loveland, CO 80537 2 Month Assignment