Technical Marketing Engineer
Technical Sales ENG | Santa Rosa, CA | Part Time and Contract
Technical Marketing Engineer 958707
We are a leading electronic measurement company looking for a part-time Technical Marketing Engineer. The successful candiddate will leads technical marketing projects requiring coordination with other functions, determine and develop approaches to assignments, and solve a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity.
Technical Marketing Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55/hr
- Worksite: Leading electronic measurement company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403, Loveland, CO 80537, or Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Technical Marketing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain web pages on the customer-facing website
- Create and maintain web pages on internal-facing websites such as web pages and the field portal
- Create automated processes and templates to facilitate semi-automated LP (customer documentation) creation of software releases. Possible expansion of these approaches into hardware projects as well.
- Support the Quantum Engineering Systems team and the Network Access team of the Internet Infrastructure Industry Solutions Team
Technical Marketing Engineer Qualifications:
- Proficient in FLARE (MadCap) Adobe Experience Manager Documentation (AEM)
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Typically 4-5 years relevant experience.
- In-depth technical marketing knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- 20 hours/week (hours may increase down the line), 12 month assignment