Technical Operations | Philadelphia, PA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Consultant 968233
A leading electronic testing and measurement company is seeking a talented and experienced Technical Consultant to join the team. The company offers a great work environment!
Technical Consultant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $45
- Worksite: Leading electronic testing and measurement company (Philadelphia, PA 19104)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k
Technical Consultant Responsibilities:
- Engaging with customers via on-site visits and calls to ensure they are getting the maximum value from the software products. This includes helping them understand how best to use products to achieve their goals, resolve technical issues, customer training, and integrate products into their environment.
- Executing POVs and post-sales services work, including training and implementation.
- Providing general technical support to customers.
Technical Consultant Qualifications:
- Technical. Solid technical skills. Automated testing experience preferred with an emphasis on performance/load testing. Development skills and methodology and networking knowledge a plus. You must be able to participate confidently in technical discussions and easily understand technical issues quickly. Must be able to rapidly pick up new skills as new technology and products are introduced.
- Solution Creation. Demonstrable experience of using technology to create solutions that address customer needs that are targeted and creative using innovative ideas and considering solution duplication across sectors where possible.
- Communication. Ability to convey a deliberate message clearly, verbally, and in writing; to listen, to ask questions, to understand, and to generate enthusiasm. High level of curiosity and understanding of customer dynamics and how that might be accelerating or, more importantly, hindering their path to success. Comfortable working with users as well as management to convey status information, make suggestions, and applaud success.
- Customer Oriented. Gain personal satisfaction from helping others and see customer satisfaction and value as the only measures of success.
- Strong leadership and personal accountability
- High standards and a passion for excellence
- Able to collaboratively work towards common goals
- Attention to detail, analytical, and commitment to follow-through.
- Completely and relentlessly customer delivery focused.
- Offers innovative ideas to contribute to the improvement and success of Keysight.
- Travel Requirement: 25%
- BS/MS in Computer Science or other technical fields.
- Software Testing / Quality Assurance background.
- Located in/around the Philadelphia area.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment