Talent Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Talent Marketing Manager 1871
We are looking for a Talent Marketing Manager to attract, engage, and grow our talent network. You will be responsible for growing company awareness by developing and executing personalized marketing plans that have strong industry engagement rates. You will also plan and execute content, social media marketing, email marketing, recruiting events, and other talent marketing projects to help position our company as an employer of choice.
- Build and execute on long-term forward-thinking global talent marketing plans.
- Execute on campaign strategies across social media platforms, job boards, e-mail, and other digital marketing channels and monitor effectiveness.
- Measure campaign health using analytics to identify key trends and share recommendations with leadership.
- Conduct market research and be able to articulate the needs of the business and talent marketplace.
- Plan and execute events with an understanding of how to measure impact.
- Understand and apply judgement to increase awareness and convert leads through nurture concepts to drive CRM marketing.
- Develop short-term and long-term attraction and nurture campaigns in support of recruiting priorities and goals.
- Play a key role in project managing additional global talent marketing projects.
- Discover, analyze, and leverage data to tell a story and inform business decisions.
- Research marketing and advertising trends for recruiting.
- Understands the principles of talent marketing and has knowledge of how to apply proven success methods to promote and amplify our unique value proposition.
- 5+ years of experience creating recruitment marketing, or employment branding campaigns
- 3+ years previous experience in Talent Acquisition and understand the challenges recruiters/sourcers face in attracting talent
- Project/program management experience with the ability to plan and execute important activities and deliverables
- Experience collaborating across multiple teams and departments
- Experience analyzing data to influence decisions
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies
- Experience with effectively managing cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- Analytical with focus on measuring ROI for events and marketing campaigns
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digital recruiting experience required, and the ability to identify and engage candidates across multiple disciplines
$70 per hour Remote (Bay Area OR Altanta Based candidates Preferred) 12 Month Assignment