Talent Acquisition Representative
Talent Acquisition | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Talent Acquisition Representative 9552
A leading tech company is seeking a Talent Acquisition Representative to recruit mainly for IT roles, Sales, Sales Ops, Customer Service, and finance/Accounting. The successful candidate will carry roughly 15-25 requisitions on average. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in an ATS (Green House, Job Vite, Taleo, Work Day, etc.) The company offers a great work environment!
Talent Acquisition Representative Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading technology and data solutions company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Talent Acquisition Representative Responsibilities:
- Recruit, source, screen, and select candidates while complying with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Utilize all tools available including external network, internal staffing systems, job boards, career events & internal referrals.
- Work with managers to help identify job requirements and set a recruiting strategy to hire candidates efficiently and effectively.
- Support hiring managers in developing and negotiating offers and ensure background checks are complete.
- Source, screen, schedule interviews and see candidates through the entire process, until the start date.
Talent Acquisition Representative Qualifications:
- 7+ Years of Recruiting Experience
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish and English) as this person will recruit for our LATAM division.
- Ability to carry roughly 15-25 requisitions on average.
- Ability to recruit mainly for IT roles, Sales, Sales Ops, Customer Service, and finance/Accounting.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment