Tableau Analyst (L)
Business Operations | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Tableau Analyst 902739 (L)
As a Tableau Analyst, within the Marketing Analytics group, you will be responsible for developing insightful, visually compelling, interactive and efficient dashboards to support business analysis and decision making.We are looking for an individual with a passion for creating powerful and visually aesthetic dashboards.
You will be working with a team of global analysts and data scientists, providing quality solutions in the development, enhancement and maintenance of Business Intelligence products.
The successful individual will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, conduct multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, maintain relationships with global stakeholders, and own deliverables end to end. Critical to the success of this role is the ability to understand KPI construction, develop insightful visualization, troubleshoot technical problems and effectively collaborate with team members. Any exposure to data exploration and data mining is a plus.
- Develop efficient visualizations and dashboards using Tableau
- Re-engineer data pipelines to scale existing products globally, optimizing ETLs
- Design and enhance dashboards, using advanced visualization and interaction features
- Transform complex data, blending multiple sources and using calculations
- Deliver end-to-end BI products, covering conceptualization, requirement gathering, data sourcing, quality assurance, data validations, user acceptance, documentation
- Tableau proficiency, with a minimum of three years of professional experience in building dashboards, scorecards using Tableau
- Hands-on experience with scripting, data source integration
- Advanced knowledge of SQL. Phyton a plus
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Experience in the E-commerce industry a plus
Newark, NJ 07102 3 Month Assignment