Sr. UX/UI Designer
Graphic Design | Menlo Park, CA | Full Time
Sr. UX/UI Designer 8822901Sr. UX/UI designer plays a key role in defining more efficient and intuitive workflows leveraging emerging technologies with a goal to deliver end-to-end software solutions for portfolio applications for both web & mobile. You will have a fantastic understanding of the latest UX processes including planning & executing a project-specific UX workshop involving key stakeholders/users with the intent to define an MVP (Minimum Viable Product). This position reports directly to the UX manager.
- You will also be able to use the latest user-interaction tactics & methods to extract relevant information from these stakeholders/users to create personas, user flows, wireframes, and lo-fi prototypes.
- In addition, you will be a ‘rock star in visual design and be able to quickly create beautifully finished mock-ups (using Photoshop/Illustrator) based from wireframes and a defined style guide.
- You will also work closely with various project managers on specific POCs and pilot projects.
- As a UX/UI designer at our innovation center, you will help to strategically define UX processes & standards for the entire software community at our company. Specifically, educating other tech centers around the world in UX, helping create and evolve the UX community in the company, evolving the look & feel of our design language systems (DLS) and component library that are used by all of the front-end developers at our company.
- Finally, you will continually research, evaluate, test, and outline updates to our corporate UX standards, working in a semi-autonomous environment where fast prototyping emerging technologies to solve industry-related problems is the rule.
- Bachelor's degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Visual Design or similar
- 4+ years of relevant experience