Sr Specialist, Social Media Channels
Social Media | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr Specialist, Social Media Channels 813505
The Social Media Channels & Community, Sr Specialist will oversee the management and optimization of our domestic social media channels across YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Working hand-in-hand with both internal and external teams, you will both create and curate content, determine how and where that content is distributed, leverage best practices to drive reach on owned channels, forge partnerships to reach new audiences, and engage with fans to generate conversation and drive product education. Data should be in your blood helping to drive business decisions and best practices for growing our existing social channels as well as identify and build new channels for the client to reach relevant audiences.
- Work directly with our agency partner to build, optimize and manage our domestic social media channels both on the front-end (i.e. visual look, organization) and backend (i.e. algorithms)
- Understand client business goals and work with internal and external creative teams to develop content to reach and engage audiences
- Partner with Digital/Social team on holistic content calendaring, with a strong focus on YouTube and Instagram
- Manage and execute content publishing and uploading; utilizing best practices around tagging, descriptions, and content lengths
- Coordinate with global teams to ensure content is shared across borders
- Manage day-to-day audience engagement and community management
- Work in partnership with analytics team and partner agency to extract actionable insights channel performance and drive both immediate optimizations and long-term learning
- Deliver regular social media reports to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience using content publishing platforms like Sprout.
- 3-5 years of experience in social media and community management
- Experience activating social and digital programs for tier 1 events and sponsorships
- Attention to detail, effective interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), time management, administrative process management, and task management skills, and effective reading, writing and research skills are required
- A customer (internal and external) service orientation is required
- A passionate interest in technology and entertainment is preferred
$55 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94103 6 Month Assignment