Sr. Solutions Analyst (H)
Finance | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Solutions Analyst 810371 (H)
Execute activities and projects related to Procure to Pay (P2P) Solutions team. With guidance from manager and working with P2P and cross functional partners manage and execute specific works-streams including requirements gathering, developing systems and process designs, providing analytics and change management.
- Create plans and own execution of specific work-streams as part of larger projects.
- Build and execute change management plans.
- Assess and improve or develop systems and process designs as part of P2P Continuous Improvement (CI) projects for existing processes or to establish new systems or processes.
- Execute/lead CI including projects that improve controls, reduce process complexity and cost.
- Provide analytic support to identify root cause issues and recommend process improvements.
- Manage P2P business requirements documents and interface with IT. Develop and execute system testing scripts where needed.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- BS/BA degree ideally in Finance or Accounting and 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- 2-3 years leading projects or process re-engineering experience.
- Payables and procurement background desirable and some functional knowledge of Accounting, Finance,
- Procurement, Contract Manufacturing, Outsourcing, Supply Chain and controls.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills to resolve complex issues.
- Proficient computer skills, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint. MS Project and Visio skills desirable.
- Able to work independently, in a team environment, cross-functional activities and form solid business relationships across functions.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and meet concurrent deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to self-manage workload with minimal direction in an unstructured environment.
- Tenacious, flexible and proactive: easily adapt to shifting priorities while making steady progress on key projects.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and ensure timely resolution and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Finance background w/ good communication is Ideal
- Candidate will be writing announcements and creating training PPT Decks
- Focus is on communication skills and a self starter/independent
- Finance/Accounting background works, but not necessary as long as you're analytical and can think through
- Analytical skills are very key to this role
- Degree Required but does not need to be relevant to position as long as they have the skillsets – Candidates with finance background gives an analytical skillset
- Very helpful to have vlookup's and pivot tables – Intermediate Excel skill set
- Not looking for someone who is heavy on the IT side
- Candidate will get pulled in different directions every 2 weeks or so, so need flexibility with balance of IT and Finance background
$40-$45 per hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 6 Month Assignment