Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst
Sales Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst 1106218
A leading video, audio, and voice technologies company is seeking a Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst. The successful candidate will manage critical sales compensation data (monthly and quarterly sales compensation calculations, payment processing, and reporting), participate in the annual sales incentive planning meetings, and systems set up, and deliver process improvements in order to scale and meet the needs of our growing sales organization. The ideal candidate . The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $35/hr
- Worksite: Leading audio video, audio, and voice technologies company (San Francisco, CA 94103, Open to Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment, Possibility of converting to FTE
Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist with managing critical sales compensation data (monthly and quarterly sales compensation calculations, payment processing, and reporting).
- Provide support in design and creation of sales compensation plans and incentive programs to drive strategic initiatives and support company objectives.
- Create compensation models, sensitivity analysis and conduct statistical analysis.
- Drive the development of sales compensation communication materials for the multiple sales groups.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the sales compensation plans.
- Analyze trends in sales compensation and build intelligence through reporting.
- Triage questions and issues identified by the sales employees in relation to their compensation plans.
- Collaborate with sales incentive planning team to ensure design and policy decisions are executed, including new fiscal year and mid-year design changes.
- Partner with other teams on cross-functional projects in order to develop process efficiencies.
- Translate business/operational needs to systems teams.
- Manage and maintain sales compensation systems (Callidus, Salesforce.com, Smartsheet)
- Support to drive consistency, and data quality and built effective metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of the sales compensation plans.
- Collaborate with sales leaders, finance, and people business partner to develop and implement the total sales compensation strategy.
Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in building sales compensation plans, finance, or related fields.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in using Callidus, Salesforce.com and Smartsheet to design, test, and implement sales compensation plans is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong excel skills: use of advanced formulas, pivot tables, and bar charts.
- Familiarity with sales alignment, reporting, and analytics.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex issues and ideas.
- Self-starter who loves taking initiative and proactively provides suggestions to streamline and improve processes.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with total discretion.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with the management team.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to manage programs and processes globally.
- Collaborative and yet comfortable working independently.
- Global mindset.
- Work 9/80 schedule.
- Flexibility to be at the office in case of earlier or later meetings in the day.